Easy Exercises to Remove Belly FatBy fitnessroar - 26 July 2020
Don’t we all admire people who can flaunt their perfectly flat tummy? Many people go to the gym to maintain their personality but a few of us are shy because we think we might be judged at the gym. A few of us are too busy to take out an hour to go out and feel comfortable exercising at home. Well, here is the list of some easy exercises you can do to remove your belly fat:-
Walking is the best and easy exercise for a novice to reduce belly fat. It is a fat terminator for your whole body. 30 minutes walking per day can easily reduce your weight. Apart from that, walking will give a decent exercise to your heart as well and help in boosting your metabolism.
Once you get comfortable with walking start jogging because it will burn more calories as compared to walking. It helps you get better results sooner. Jogging also helps you to remain fit and tones the body beautifully.
If you are willing to get results faster, add running in your exercise list. Running makes your heart beat faster and also reduces belly fat. One of the best things about running is that it burns a lot of calories if compared to walking or jogging.
4. Bicycle Exercise
Bicycle Exercise is one of the best ways to reduce belly fat. To perform this exercise, you need to do following steps:-
• Lie flat on the floor and keep both the hands on either side of your head.
• Uplift your legs from the ground and bend them at your knees.
• After that, pull your right knee close to your chest and try to meet it with your left elbow for the perfect stomach crunch.
• Then, pull your left knee close to your chest and try to meet it with your right elbow for the perfect stomach crunch.
• At last, repeat the above steps for 15-20 times.
Crunches are the best exercise to reduce the belly fat. It helps in burning stomach fat. If you take proper diet and do crunches properly, you will definitely get effective results in quick time. To perform this exercise, you need to follow these steps:-
• Lie flat on the floor and bent your knees but make sure your feet touch the ground.
• Then, place your hands behind your head.
• After that, lift your upper body off the floor and exhale while doing that.
• Inhale when you bring your body back to the ground.
• Repeat the above steps for 10-15 times.
Which exercise would you prefer to do? Tell us in our comment section.