Top Gym Etiquette You Must KnowBy Harshita Sehgal - 19 January 2020
Whether you are a regular gym goer or a newcomer, there are some common gym etiquette that you must know before joining it. These etiquettes are important to follow as they show your personality. So here is the list of gym etiquettes that you must know and follow:
- Never talk loudly on phone.
- If someone is using a machine or piece of equipment and you need something nearby, ask if you can.
- Always get a towel in gym
- Don’t click pictures in the gym.
- Socializing is fun, but gym is a place to work out so concentrate on that and less on gossiping.
- Don’t invade others privacy so no secret Snapchats of the person on the next machine. No Instagram stories of person on the treadmill in front of you.
- Sing the tunes in your head and not loudly.
- Always wipe the machine after using it.
- Keep the weights and other equipment in place.
- Never drops weights on the floor.
- Do not eat at workout area, have your pre-workout meals at home only
- Never step on the mats that you use.
- Turn off the machines after use
- Avoid making noises while working out.
- Do not unnecessarily sit on the machines and block it.
- Avoid going to the gym if you are not feeling well, to avoid spreading germs
- Always pay attention to your personal hygiene before going to the gym for workout session.
- Use sanitizer while switching between the machines