Thoughts We Get When on DietBy Sanya Bajaj - 13 July 2020
Most of us love food but on the other side we all want to be in shape too so we try many things to maintain a healthy lifestyle. We try to follow all the advises and suggestion just to enjoy our favourite food without gaining weight and get loads of funny thoughts while doing so.
- I have heard from a lot of people that Olive oil is healthy so I can fry things in it.
- Who says potato is fatty? What if I eat the baked ones?
- People say that you should have breakfast like a King.In the morning I will eat all the things that I like.
- I wish I don’t feel hungry at all. It’s really difficult to control the cravings.
- Oh god, staying without butter and sugar is just so impossible for me.
- White rice is much better than brown ones. I think I can eat at least one bowl, it will hardly affect me.
- From now, I will only eat oats and eggs in my three meals.
- I am sure if I will maintain my diet, I will lose 10Kgs in one month.
- What if I keep cheat days for 3 days a week? For 4 days I will eat healthy and on rest of the days, I will enjoy street food.
- Even without work out if I will drink 5 to 6 cups of green tea after every meal; automatically my weight will go down.
- There is a very nice diet restaurant near my home; I can order all the items from there. They even have healthy Pizza and Burgers.
- I will always keep my diet stuff along with me at the parties so that I don’t eat the snacks there. Will also try to stay away from alcohol.
- I am sure if i continue to diet I will fit in M size by next month so lets buy few clothes of that size on sale.
- Finally I can wear my favourite dress without tummy tucker.
Can you also relate to the have thoughts? Let us know by commenting below