Thoughts You Have While Running on a TreadmillBy Sanya Bajaj - 11 March 2020
Treadmill is one of the most important parts of the workout as almost every person who wants to stay fit does it. But this is one machine where people have loads of things going in the mind so we decided to list down few of the thoughts that everyone gets on the treadmill.
- “I hope that I am not looking funny while running”.
- These songs are so sick, can’t they play something good. I can’t run without loud music.
- I think the person next to me is surely checking me out. I have to make sure that I look hot.
- Yes, this is what I have been waiting for. Finally, I am able to run at a faster speed now.
- ‘Oh No’, can’t I take a break after every 5 minutes. It’s not easy to do it continuously.
- It’s just been 5 minutes; have to do for 25 minutes more.
- Yuck, I am stinking so bad, my body is wet as if someone has pushed me inside a tub of water.
- I don’t know how many days I have to do this. I wish I quickly lose weight.
- ‘Really’ this person is trying to run faster than me! I will show him how strong I am.
- Finally, it’s over, now I can go and do the other exercises.
- I will bring my headphones from tomorrow.
- I think I need to buy new shoes now.
- Should I walk on incline?